Sunday, June 1, 2014

I cannot believe that I am leaving!!! Surely I will leave half my heart in Mexico because I love this place and my teachers..... don't make me leave.

So I leave here at 2:30 a.m. tomorrow and I will have like 3 hours at the Mexico airport. I will SEE if I can call. Who knows. Either way, I will call tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. Texas time, but tonight, turn down the phone volume so I can just leave a message if I have time. Because it will be like 2:00 a.m. your time and not for sure.

I cannot believe my time here is finished. It feels fast and slow-I cannot describe time here. I love you all so much and cannot wait to talk on the phone tomorrow. I am so grateful to be here. I have learned so much......I swear I knew nothing just 6 weeks ago.

LOVE YOU!
Hermana McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment