Monday, June 30, 2014

Hi, how are you....I have missed you all so much but my gosh I have felt the love this week!!!

Who gets TWO packages from home in one week? And letters from so many of you!! So Sister Smith said that she has never seen such a generous family to their missionary in her whole mission. That's what's up. I was showered with love in the form of amazing packages right when I needed them... you outdo yourselves EACH WEEK. 

So our stake got a new president and we had a general authority from Atlanta and another from SLC Elder Soarez and his wife and they are from Brazil, so they spoke in Portuguese and I thought of Meg the whole time and teared up and also could understand their talks without translation so that was so cool! It was funny though because it was Portuguese being translated to English being translated to Spanish... this place is so diverse and I love it!

Our new mission president is amazing and knows M.E. Clayton Clark so that was a fun connection to make! He and his wife will be amazing here.

So how was Hayden's birthday?! Tell me all about it. Before I forget, next Wednesday are transfers aka Sis. Johnson dies (goes home) and I will bawl. Long story short, P day will be next TUESDAY the 8th. 

I ate ox tail this week and it is not half bad. Til I found out what it was and I was like hmmm I will stick with chicken.

We are baptizing a family next Sunday! Nester and Zofia are committed and I am so thrilled for him and I love his family so much.

I am so incredibly grateful for you, familia and close friends. This week, I realized that I had the most amazing life before my mission. I have been so incredibly blessed. It is crazy...my home, my job, CdM and BYU, my siblings and friends. I am about as blessed as it gets. I love you and your letters more than you know.

Have the best week and remember to do the little things... read your scriptures and pray. Prayer changes things.
LOVE YOU
xo Hermana McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment