Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Hi Family!! 

Okay so let's talk about Friday and how that was the best day ever. I got home to a PACKAGE and a letter from Meg. Mom and dad and family THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BLANKET!! I died and felt so awful for asking about a blanket last week, because on Wednesday they called me saying they had a package at the office. So needless to say seeing the Shutterfly box made me cry because I knew that it was something sentimental from someone and I was thrilled. My roommates and comp made fun of me for crying over a blanket... sorry not sorry. 

Okay so we drove around our area and I saw a NORDSTROM RACK and this is dangerous. And a Nothing Bundt Cakes so I will survive. Cake and clothes, people. All I need.

Also we get one hour a week to surf mormon.org and I love it and I watch videos like it is nobody's business. It's the little things. WE GET TO GO TO THE TEMPLE NEXT FRIDAY!! I am thrilled. We go at 8:00 a.m

We have been meeting so many people and teaching them. It has kept us very busy each day. We have been biking more, which is awesome and I can appreciate burning some cals wherever and whenever but I SWEAT and I drip and it is rough. It's like always 100 and humid and I swear, one of these days I am going to melt. Or pass out.

I really love being here and I appreciate your support more than you all know. I know that this is where I am supposed to be. As hard as this is, it is temporary, and I will not have this opportunity ever again, so I am trying to make the most of my time. This is my time to give back. 

I hope that you are all doing well...mom and boys: almost another school year down! Dad, I miss your tomatoes and flowers so bad.

I will be back soon enough. Remember to read your scriptures and have the missionaries over for dinner!!! I am deeeeeeeply grateful for each person that feeds us and visits with us. I always learn from them. I love you all so much!XOXO

Hermana McCormick

PS KK and Jake enjoy Mexico! I hope you all had the best week together last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment