Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wednesday, April 30

My beautiful family and friends! I miss you all so much.

First order of business, I wore KKs bridesmaid dress Sunday and it was LOOSE great day. Great day. 

How was graduation and enjoying p town without me??!! I was a mess thurs and fri just thinking and telling everyone you were all going to the rec center and in provo and eating j dawgs and I was sad. PLEASE send me pictures. 
And Jamie??! How was that? I bet you are all so happy to have Jeff home.
Tim tell me about training!!!! BROTHERS email me already. Rude.

Also all the buildings here are named after prophets etc so sometimes I feel like I am back at BYU and I am sure everyone is sick of my BYU pride. Kimball, Benson, Hinckley, etc. So cool.

Please tell me when Gretchen and Max have their baby!! Send me pictures please.

Also mom, remember how we thought my purse was too big? Well it is perfect and I love it. And how we thought we paid too much for the Nordies shirt... never!! It is by far my best shirt. Never have to adjust it.

So I still do not trust the meat here and the sisters think I am so picky. Maybe I am. I am learning lots about myself. And I am apparently NOT a morning person... interesting stuff.

I LOVE the devos here... and people think I am weird for calling them devos. We heard from Elder Cristofferson and his wife and each time they totally motivate me. I love it.

Jake I look for Hno Lara ALL THE TIME are you sure he even exists?

We have been talking a lot about our families here and I just never understood how truly blessed I was. You are THE best. M and d thank you so much for taking me all the way to the gate. I think that made things easier. Also we did a service project and I loved it and it was like a work out cleaning the comedor and it reminded me of our yard work with dad and I am grateful for the yard work we did because I loved cleaning yesterday and you can tell the others whose first time it was doing lifting and cleaning and I am so happy that cleaning yesterday made me happy and m and d I am grateful that you taught us to work hard because I am not totally dying with the adjustment here of work work work. I miss you guys so much.

I love what I am doing and what I am learning here because my testimony and happiness grows every day. I love teaching my investigators. They are lds but they are imitating their non-member friends with real problems and teaching feels so real and so satisfying and I am loving it here. It has ups and downs that is for sure. 

I love you all so much and am so grateful to be here. Thank you for helping me financially because living here and serving represents your financial sacrifice for me and that is humbling.

I am glad that I am remembering some spanish but still have a long ways to go. 

I love you all so much!!

Hermana McCormick

Have a great week and remember you are all in my prayers and thoughts and you all are my source of strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment