Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Transfer week....

Good Morning from Pembroke Pines!

Pines is awesome and the ward here is so kind and helpful. Sister Trebotich and I are now companions and it has been a great first week together. We quickly got to work and have been knocking nonstop and meeting the ward. The challenge of Pines is that most communities are gated. Luckily, Sister Trebotich is more dignified than I am because I am getting so close to wearing a bike skirt so I can hop the walls of these places (jokes). 

We had an incredible District Training on "faith, focus, and fire." We are striving constantly to have all three...always. I love it because it will enable us to see miracles. Sister Trebotich is teaching me so much about accounting with the Lord and how to have peace in knowing that you gave your all. We are so happy together... doing the work with her is low stress and satisfying. She has so much to offer, especially having served in the Tampa mission for the majority of her mission, she teaches me new things constantly. We are looking forward to working hard, seeing miracles, and baptizing this transfer. I am determined to do everything in my power to give her the best last transfer of her mission.

This week, we had an exchange with the Lauderhill sisters. I knocked with Sister Bradley and was impressed by her Spanish. She and Sister Lake seem like an awesome duo and are working hard in Lauderhill. I am so grateful that the Lord put that area in their care.

P.S. This week we were on another exchange this time with the Zone leaders and BROTHER PABLO my Ward mission leader from Hollywood was there and it was the best reunion!!! I love him. So fun to see my ward family members.

I love this work. Hard to believe I have almost been out a year. I pray for you all daily! 

Hermana McCormick

No comments:

Post a Comment